Saturday 7 July 2012

Uhhhhhhpdate ;)

I'm back...

Been a while, but I finally have enough interesting things to say to warrant another post :)

I officially passed my first year, with three Firsts and nothing lower than a 2:2. Buzzing!!!

My job transfer fell through because the pub manager here was useless. Oh well, I'm having a summer spent in relative poverty instead haha.

Oh, and...DOWNLOAD WAS AMAZING! The mud was absolutely monstrous, a foot deep in places, and we had torrential rain for three days straight...I argued with the best friend who had the unfortunate job of looking after me, and I didn't get nearly as drunk as I wanted. But nothing could take away from the experience of that arena, and seeing all those amazing bands in the flesh. Bring on next year!!!

I've recently got back in contact with a person who used to be a huge part of my life, and we have talked and I feel a weight has been lifted. I finally got to vent some anger and talk about my confusion and have some questions answered that had been bothering me for a long time. Even better - I get back all those songs and poems I wrote when I was 15/16. Such a big part of me and I get back the proof that I was a writer :)

Since I'm writing this at 3am and I'm now temporarily back to living in a house where I'm likely to wake family up, I'm going to sign off now...but I really am going to try harder to update more often!!

Peace out xx

No comments:

Post a Comment