Saturday 1 June 2013

So guys. I haven't written anything in a long time...and I haven't come on here today to say anything particularly important. Or important at all.

I hate being hungover. It doesn't happen often. Usually, I get hangovers when I mix drinks. But last night, I drank a LOT of spiced rum (at £1.50 a go) and didn't seem to be getting drunk. So out came the shots. They weren't tequila or Aftershock or any of that...just Corkys. Cheap Sourz. After 3 of them and one more rum, it finally hit me. Then there was a fight and I got shouldered in the face because I couldn't run out of the way fast enough. I digress. I wanted to post a slideshow of what happens when I sit on the sofa watching TV all day. It's not very interesting but I'm hoping it might bring a few smiles :)

http://brit-531.tumblr.com/post/51906618461/this-is-what-happens-to-my-face-when-im-hungover


No comments:

Post a Comment